What is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO refers to the procedure of optimizing particular sections of your website content to make it more clear for users and search engines.
Basic Guide to On-Page SEO
1. Appropriate Page TitlesThe primary significant part of On-page optimization is your title; a web page title shows the search engines and people what that particular web page is all about.
2. Descriptive Meta TagA Meta tag should be clearly or more specific descriptive as it provides the search engines a synopsis of what a web page is about.
A descriptive Meta tag is very important, since i.e., what search engines frequently utilize as the preview snippet for that web page on Search engine result pages.
3. Proper Use of Search engine optimized permalinks or URL StructureWebsite Permalink/URL structure is very much important factor of On-Page SEO. Be sure to use URL structures that have a web page content specific keyword; try to avoid default URL structure like your-site.com/rt2343-33.html, or dynamic url structure which is a bad for SEO. Create a useful SEO URL structure such as your-website.com/on-page-seo/ if the web page is about On-Page SEO.
4. Use of SitemapSitemap is a web page with links to all of the web pages on your website or blog. Placing a sitemap on your website is a really helpful; it makes it simple for search engine web crawlers to crawl your web pages easily by following the links in the sitemap web page.
5. Appropriate Internal Linking within your WebsiteInternal links are links within your website or blog articles and posts. These all internal links are targeting to relevant or specific web pages about a particular keyword that appear in a particular web page of your website or blog.
6. Using Heading Tags Appropriately within your WebsiteUsually Heading tags are used to structure your blog posts or articles and construct it more attractive to your readers, it is used to generate a hierarchical structure for your content, making it easier for your readers to recognize and navigate easily through your web content.
Generally, There are six type of the heading tags, which ranges from Heading1, to Heading6.
7. Use the robots.txt fileUsually, Web site owners make use of the “robots.txt file” to provide directions about their website to web robots. These all above are the basics of On-page SEO which you have to implement it on your website or blog.